- Proper attire is required on club property at all times.
- Denim, cargo shorts/pants and warm-up suits (except for fitness center) are not permitted on club property.
- Shirts, regardless of style, must remain tucked in at all times. Collared shirts are required for men. Women may wear a sleeveless shirt provided it has a collar or a collarless blouse provided it has sleeves.
- Shorts must be Bermuda-style in length for men. Ladies bottoms can include slacks or skirts, skorts, and shorts - but must be no more than 5 inches from the knee.
- Hats must be worn as designed and removed when in the clubhouse.
- Proper dress is required for all junior golfers as well.
- The use of metal spikes is prohibited.
Club PoliciesAll golf, food and beverage charges must be signed back to your club or charged to your hosts account. However cash, Visa or MasterCard may be used to purchase merchandise in the Golf Shop. Cash tipping is permissible only to the Caddie Master, Caddies, Valet and Locker Room Attendants.
Except for scoring input and result viewing on the golf course during tournaments, cell phones and other mobile devices may be used for oral communication only in the parking lot and interior driveways or in the locker rooms. However, they may be used for email, texting and other forms of written communications on patios, the Pavilion and in the Men’s Grille.
Smoking is restricted to the outdoor side patio area, outside the men’s grille.
GolfUpon arrival to Applebrook Golf Club, please follow signs leading to the Bag Drop. There, a club employee will assist you with your golf bag and direct you to the parking lot and locker-room areas. All guests are asked to use the locker rooms to change their shoes and or clothing.
Applebrook is a walking golf club. Players are expected to walk and take a caddy. Golf carts are available on a limited basis for individuals 70 and over those with a medical need. In the event of inclement weather, golf cart use may be restricted or prohibited - please call the Applebrook Pro Shop at 610-647-7667 prior to your arrival to check on cart availability.
Click here for information on Applebrook's caddy program.
Pace of PlayPlayers are expected to complete their round in 4 hours or less. Ready golf is encouraged and expected when circumstances require. Groups are expected to be conscious of their position on the course at all times and considerate of groups behind them. Groups are asked to respect all staff requests to maintain a proper pace.
Lightning PolicyApplebrook Golf Club is equipped with a state-of-the-art lightning detection system. When the lightning detection system warning siren is sounded, ALL golfers and their caddies on the course MUST immediately seek shelter in an on-course shelter or in the Clubhouse.
If you hear a FAST SIREN, YOU MUST CLEAR THE COURSE AND SEEK SHELTER IMMEDIATELY.
Players/caddies MUST stay in a shelter until an “all clear” signal has been given.
You will hear an INTERMITTENT SIREN when it is all clear to return to play. Common sense should always prevail, if you hear thunder or see lightning but do not hear the detection system sirens, proceed to the nearest shelter until instructed to resume play.
There can be NO EXCEPTIONS to this procedure. Storms are potentially life threatening. Caddies have been instructed to follow these procedures and members should not ask them to do otherwise.